12/03/2012 6:15amThis week in LIFEadvice: Coach Kim gives useful advice on gaining clarity and avoiding unnecessary, drama-queen behavior. She suggests calming yourself down in the moment to avoid those tendencies.
Browse by Day Archive
- Hatch serves as designated survivor at Trump's inauguration
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, customize Lamborghini
- 3-week-old giraffe at Hogle Zoo dies
- Tooele coach resigns amid 'inappropriate communication' investigation
- Fires, bricks mark daylong assault on inaugural festivities
- Driver in violent, fatal crash on State Street charged with murder
- Trump takes charge, signs 1st executive order as assertive but untested 45th US president
- 'Miracle underway': Rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- What parents should know about 'Split'
- Stealing mail could land 'Grinches' in federal prison, US attorney warns