12/03/2012 6:15amThis week in LIFEadvice: Coach Kim gives useful advice on gaining clarity and avoiding unnecessary, drama-queen behavior. She suggests calming yourself down in the moment to avoid those tendencies.
Browse by Day Archive
- Trump takes charge, signs 1st executive order as assertive but untested 45th US president
- Tooele coach resigns amid 'inappropriate communication' investigation
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, customize Lamborghini
- Hatch serves as designated survivor at Trump's inauguration
- 3-week-old giraffe at Hogle Zoo dies
- Highland teen to DJ the presidential inaugural ball
- Herbert: Health law repeal without replacement bad for Utah
- Driver in violent, fatal crash on State Street charged with murder
- Canadians plead guilty to violations at parks across US West
- What parents should know about 'Split'