12/01/2012 4:25pmAs a single mother, Melanee Peterson only ever wanted one thing: a family portrait to hang on her wall. Now she is trying to make sure every family has something by which to remember who they were and where they've been.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 lanes of southbound I-15 closed near North Salt Lake after 14-vehicle crash
- 12 of the biggest movies coming to theaters in 2017
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Teen to be charged in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- 15 date ideas under $40 - SPONSORED
- Idaho students greeted with touching display of support following tragedies
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom
- Tips for fishing kokanee salmon in spring, summer
- Interest in the Jazz peaking for the playoffs