12/01/2012 4:25pmAs a single mother, Melanee Peterson only ever wanted one thing: a family portrait to hang on her wall. Now she is trying to make sure every family has something by which to remember who they were and where they've been.
Browse by Day Archive
- Asylum 49 voted scariest haunted house in Utah
- West Jordan man stabs brother in fight over money, police say
- DWR seeks information in poaching of 3x3 buck deer
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Have You Seen This? Terrifying slackline
- Special General Conference programming for KSL TV
- Poll: Which is Utah’s favorite cereal?
- Hillary Clinton's young people problem
- 8 surprising fall fashion trends you'll need to see to believe - SPONSORED
- US: Wells Fargo illegally repossessed 413 military members' cars