12/01/2012 4:25pmAs a single mother, Melanee Peterson only ever wanted one thing: a family portrait to hang on her wall. Now she is trying to make sure every family has something by which to remember who they were and where they've been.
Browse by Day Archive
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of victory over Jonathan Johnson 'stunning'
- Man missing under 'very suspicious' circumstances in southern Utah, police say
- LIVE: Utah primary election results
- Largest landslide in the world rocked ancient Utah, researchers say
- Woman who hit Layton High teen in crosswalk sentenced to home confinement
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- Canyons School District settles lawsuit with family of girl molested on bus
- US locations with the highest gas prices
- Police seek man who allegedly exposed himself to woman in parking lot
- 2 airlifted for 'significant' burns, 3 houseboats destroyed in Lake Powell fire