11/11/2012 4:26pmThere is really no point in doing surgery to try to rid Coby VanWagoner of the stage-four cancer that has spread throughout her chest, lungs and back. "The cancer has spread; it's done its job," but she hasn't lost to it yet.
Browse by Day Archive
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600,000 attendance
- Multiple crews battling large wildfire in Box Elder County
- Teen asks for doughnuts, gets over $180K in online donations
- Feud between 2 Salt Lake police officers sparks civil lawsuit
- Brooklyn's bed: Parents of 4-year-old brain cancer survivor search for a safe place to sleep
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- In Weber State's Joel Bolomboy, the Utah Jazz got their man