11/10/2012 4:26pmThe low point came for Emily Koster when the mom of three woke up one morning with her limbs locked, unable to move. Now, though, she's starting to walk again.
Browse by Day Archive
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- Principal placed on leave after being accused of domestic violence
- The 15 fastest cars you can buy
- Deputies: Mom threatens principal over kid's bad behavior
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- NBA player Bryce Dejean-Jones fatally shot
- UTA employee Kay Ricks remembered as 'endlessly forgiving'
- Company recalls spill-proof cups due to risk of mold
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum