10/06/2012 5:04pmIt has taken Donna Moyer countless hours and many a sleepless night to reach the final round in a nationwide quilting contest, where she unveiled a homage to her deceased husband and their eternal love.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teenage boy shot outside Sandy middle school
- Body of overdue hiker found in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Theme park accident: 4 dead in Queensland ride malfunction
- Detectives hope video will help capture man wanted in car wash killing
- Driver killed in Spanish Fork Canyon crash
- LDS church re-launches 'Mormon and gay' website
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Murder charge filed in 2011 concert shooting death
- Can BYU football become cool?
- Woman convicted in husband's death hangs herself in prison