10/06/2012 5:04pmIt has taken Donna Moyer countless hours and many a sleepless night to reach the final round in a nationwide quilting contest, where she unveiled a homage to her deceased husband and their eternal love.
Browse by Day Archive
- Spanish Fork family honors toddler killed in accident with big act of kindness
- Immigrants wept, pleaded for water and pounded on the truck
- Murray man killed in Midvale motorcycle crash identified
- Police arrest Midvale man in Magna shooting death of Murray woman
- No Fox apology in fight with New York Times about raid story
- Tennessee couple charged in child death in car
- New US citizens encouraged to infuse culture with American experience
- How much should you drink to stay hydrated during exercise?
- AP sources: Trump speaks to advisers about firing Sessions
- Trump jokingly threatens to fire Price if health vote fails