09/01/2014 7:17am"I have a teenager who I love but I am struggling to connect with. He has been in trouble and broken my trust and there is now quite a divide between us. I want to feel closer to him, but my constant questioning just makes him angry at me, and I can't stop questioning because I don't trust him."
Browse by Day Archive
- Mother dies after rescuing 2-year-old son from Lake Powell
- Mom who drowned holding son 6th Glen Canyon fatality in 2016
- Police ID man killed in collision on Redwood Road
- Don't like Trump or Clinton? Utah has 12 other options
- For 10 years, possibly biggest pearl was hidden under bed
- Injuries won't be a concern for BYU's starting quarterback in 2016
- Emotional video shows teen asking mom’s boyfriend to adopt her
- Missing 92-year-old with dementia found safe
- Looking back at 'Mormon Gold' coins, other historical Utah currencies
- Can Tokyo avoid the curse of the Olympics?