09/01/2014 7:17am"I have a teenager who I love but I am struggling to connect with. He has been in trouble and broken my trust and there is now quite a divide between us. I want to feel closer to him, but my constant questioning just makes him angry at me, and I can't stop questioning because I don't trust him."
Browse by Day Archive
- Official: New emails in FBI review not from Clinton server
- Orem man finds strange, moldy object in V8 Fusion energy drink
- Have You Seen This? The best political ad
- Fire rips through Murray condominiums, but all residents escape injury
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Halloween candy?
- Woman goes to hospital for kidney stones, gives birth to surprise baby
- 3-day plan to explore Portland’s downtown, outdoors
- Infographic: Top 5 causes of car accidents - SPONSORED
- Police evict oil pipeline protesters from private land
- Former Ute Jakob Poeltl cans half-court shot with ease