03/31/2014 8:41pmEvery once in awhile we see a news story about someone being treated in a hyperbaric chamber, usually because he or she is suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning. But hyperbaric oxygen therapy is effective in myriad conditions.
Browse by Day Archive
- Why home listings are down in Utah 'despite strong demand'
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- Former Utah lineman's son steals NFL draft spotlight; Atlanta's pick fires up viewers
- Clearfield boys caught on camera doing the right thing
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom
- Idaho students greeted with touching display of support following tragedies
- Utah's Garett Bolles selected No. 20 overall to Denver Broncos
- Jazz PA announcer still hopes for NBA title
- KSL Investigates RV rental rip-off
- US urges new sanctions on NKorea and warns of catastrophe