03/31/2014 8:41pmEvery once in awhile we see a news story about someone being treated in a hyperbaric chamber, usually because he or she is suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning. But hyperbaric oxygen therapy is effective in myriad conditions.
Browse by Day Archive
- 13,740 acres burned in Antelope Island fire
- Holladay woman dies rock climbing in Maple Canyon
- Judge likely to order new trial for Orem man convicted of murdering wife
- R.I.P.: The world's last VCR will be manufactured this month
- 15-year-old girl killed, woman critically injured by lightning strike at Flaming Gorge
- 8-year-old American Fork girl's death linked to E. coli infection
- Men accused of narrowly missing 2-year-old during shooting spree charged
- Man critically injured in motorcycle crash on SR-190
- Just a giant collection of Pokemon Go stories
- First lady, James Corden hit the road for 'Carpool Karaoke'