03/31/2014 8:41pmEvery once in awhile we see a news story about someone being treated in a hyperbaric chamber, usually because he or she is suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning. But hyperbaric oxygen therapy is effective in myriad conditions.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen to be charged in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- 2 lanes of southbound I-15 closed near North Salt Lake after 14-vehicle crash
- 12 of the biggest movies coming to theaters in 2017
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- Seoul: North Korea test-fires missile from western region
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom
- Idaho students greeted with touching display of support following tragedies
- Tips for fishing kokanee salmon in spring, summer
- 15 date ideas under $40 - SPONSORED