03/02/2014 8:02pmWhen children fight, we as parents do what we were taught: have them say, "I'm sorry." But most of the time, that this is not enough. An apology is more than saying sorry; it requires action and a series of steps.
Browse by Day Archive
- Retired police chief says Layton officer was ‘over invasive’
- Bride loses 100+ pounds after engagement pic wake-up call
- Game Center: BYU at No. 14 Boise State
- Rypien helps No. 14 Boise State hold off BYU, 28-27
- Business owners have mixed feelings 3 weeks after 'Operation Diversion'
- Have You Seen This? Bountiful man carves jack-o-lantern Harambe in less than 30 seconds
- Charges: Man tried taking 15-year-old West Valley girl to Georgia to live with him
- 3 in Utah face Nevada poaching-related charges
- Poll: Evan McMullin leads Trump in battleground Utah
- Woman accusing Layton police officer of groping her during arrest