02/22/2014 2:03pmWhile winter may be nearing its end, Punxsutawney Phil recently declared six more weeks of it. So now is as good a time as ever to take advantage of the activities Utah's winter provides. Here is a look at 9 activities that will help your family make the most of the remaining winter weeks.
Browse by Day Archive
- Retired police chief says Layton officer was ‘over invasive’
- Bride loses 100+ pounds after engagement pic wake-up call
- Rypien helps No. 14 Boise State hold off BYU, 28-27
- Business owners have mixed feelings 3 weeks after 'Operation Diversion'
- 1 killed, 1 injured when car slams into semitruck
- 3 in Utah face Nevada poaching-related charges
- Charges: Man tried taking 15-year-old West Valley girl to Georgia to live with him
- Woman accusing Layton police officer of groping her during arrest
- STD rates reach record high in United States
- Vandals steal BYU flags from front yards in Lehi