01/07/2014 8:59pmAs adults, it's hard to admit to our mistakes and make reparation. But honesty after an honest mistake engenders trust and esteem from our children and teaches the three very valuable life lessons.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Elderly man injured after car collides with semitruck in Ogden
- Parents of toddler shot in Utah among those unpunished
- Some women-only screenings planned for 'Wonder Woman'
- Police searching for man who has repeatedly fled from officers
- Have You Seen This? Hysterical man sets new Plinko record
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- Police: Suspect in Portland stabbings ranted about Muslims
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- Likely lottery prospect Donovan Mitchell complimentary of Jazz at workout