12/15/2013 7:39pmEach year, 300 youth in Utah leave foster care. A staggering 40 percent of these 18-year-olds will end up living on the streets their first year out of the system. Nationally, one in three will end up homeless, in jail, or dead.
Browse by Day Archive
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Armed Forces insignias against dress code in Jordan School District?
- Man arrested for allegedly filming young girls in Harrisville thrift store
- Roy woman struggling to prove she’s alive after government declares her dead
- Mother dies after rescuing 2-year-old son from Lake Powell
- Mom who drowned while holding son 6th Glen Canyon fatality in 2016
- Rosetta space probe sees bright flares, landslide on comet
- Deputies affix Thin Blue Line flag atop of Box Elder County peak
- Emotional video shows teen asking mom’s boyfriend to adopt her
- Boy, 5, uses allowance to buy lunch for police