11/17/2013 7:27pmIt has been a long road from the day I found out I was pregnant to where I am now, with lots of ups and downs in making my decision to give my daughter up for adoption. This is the saddest yet happiest experience I have had.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Herbert will sign bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Millcreek massage therapist charged with sex abuse
- UHP troopers make 100-pound pot bust
- Kristi Yamaguchi wishes for Nancy Kerrigan to 'break a leg' in unfortunate tweet
- 86-year-old raises $400K and then gives it away
- Review: Just because you can make a movie about a boss baby doesn't mean you should
- Have You Seen This? Mountain biking down a mine shaft
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- Road to Understanding