11/17/2013 7:27pmIt has been a long road from the day I found out I was pregnant to where I am now, with lots of ups and downs in making my decision to give my daughter up for adoption. This is the saddest yet happiest experience I have had.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Fiery crash kills 1, closes I-80 in Summit County
- Want the best food in the state? Travel to southeast Utah, magazine’s readers say
- Trump administration lifts transgender bathroom guidance
- 'Difficult times:' National Guard, neighbors step in to help following Box Elder County flooding
- Draper man now faces 107 felonies in 2 cases involving young girls
- FBI: Man wanted in connection to Utah armed robbery, 10 other cases arrested in Arizona
- Patrick Kinahan: Will Fredette take another shot at the NBA?
- Derrick Favors talks trade rumors, cryptic tweets at Jazz practice