11/17/2013 7:27pmIt has been a long road from the day I found out I was pregnant to where I am now, with lots of ups and downs in making my decision to give my daughter up for adoption. This is the saddest yet happiest experience I have had.
Browse by Day Archive
- LIVE: Utah primary election results
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of victory over Jonathan Johnson 'stunning'
- Largest landslide in the world rocked ancient Utah, researchers say
- Man missing under 'very suspicious' circumstances in southern Utah, police say
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- Family searches for answers after daughter, 8, dies from flu
- Father, son charged with murder in killing of UTA worker
- 8 of the ‘best’ upcoming demolition derbies in Utah
- Police seek man who allegedly exposed himself to woman in parking lot
- Police: Man suffers life-threatening injuries in random attack at Salt Lake hotel