10/26/2013 6:46pmA recent study from the National Bureau of Economic Research has found that first-born children do better in school than us kids who were born later. Parents, however, don't seem to think the catalyst to their children's academic achievements is so cut and dry.
Browse by Day Archive
- Total solar eclipse: What you need to know
- FBI looking into Ephraim police situation; ex-officer says he would have resigned, too
- Provo woman gives birth to baby inside pants at hospital parking lot
- At last: Man receives package more than a decade later
- Salem flooding affects 100 homes
- 16-year-old from Minnesota ID'd as victim of John Wayne Gacy
- Charges: Pleasant Grove man chases down, hits man after RV rental dispute
- Missing Swiss couple found frozen in Alps after 75 years
- Can apple cider vinegar help with weight loss?
- Sneak peek at US Navy's new $13B aircraft carrier