10/26/2013 6:46pmA recent study from the National Bureau of Economic Research has found that first-born children do better in school than us kids who were born later. Parents, however, don't seem to think the catalyst to their children's academic achievements is so cut and dry.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man admits cutting, hiding body in suitcase after overdose
- 3 good Samaritans jump in canal to save man trapped in truck
- Bountiful doctor arrested in child porn investigation
- Local fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day
- Lightning strike causes setback for Park City pet rescue ranch
- Trump legal team looking to investigate Mueller aides
- Man beats odds of catching blue lobster, donates to science
- Man gave 'taunting smirk' to police before killing K-9, charges state
- Patrick Kinahan: How long can BYU keep Sitake?
- Provo woman gives birth to baby inside pants at hospital parking lot