09/25/2013 4:04pmMost parents have experienced their breaking point with trying toddlers — that delicate moment when you need just five minutes of peace and quiet and they are seconds away from melting down. Here are five free apps to keep your kids entertained and help them learn something at the same time.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- 25-year-old man killed in crash on SR-191
- Arizona woman is on a mission to educate others about skin cancer
- Toddler dies in Spokane fire, his dog huddled at his side
- Tour bus slams into truck on slowed-down highway, killing 13
- Salt Lake City earmarks nearly $30 million for affordable housing, homeless resource center sites
- Deer hunting season officially underway in Utah
- Motorcyclist dead after colliding with pickup truck
- New poll shows Clinton over Trump by double-digits