09/15/2013 8:19pmAfter losing my sister to suicide, I knew it was only a matter of time before my kids would start asking questions. However, I wasn't ready for how soon. After talking to an experienced friend, I was able to get some tips. Here is what she said.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- No repeal for 'Obamacare'- a humiliating defeat for Trump
- Local kidney foundation honors 3-year-old Elsie Mahe with billboard for organ donation
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Provo mom gets probation, ankle monitor for death of baby in DUI crash
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- 4 things to know about Apple's red iPhone, new iPad and movie app
- Man guilty of shooting cop sentenced to up to life in prison