09/15/2013 8:19pmAfter losing my sister to suicide, I knew it was only a matter of time before my kids would start asking questions. However, I wasn't ready for how soon. After talking to an experienced friend, I was able to get some tips. Here is what she said.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Herbert will sign bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Kristi Yamaguchi wishes for Nancy Kerrigan to 'break a leg' in unfortunate tweet
- 86-year-old raises $400K and then gives it away
- San Juan County's population growing faster than any other in the nation
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- Seething West Valley, South Salt Lake residents protest all seven homeless site options
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- Utah gun rights group takes aim at .05 DUI law
- Road to Understanding