09/05/2013 7:28pmWe knew that Dad's lung cancer was in its late stages, but hadn't considered that he wouldn't be able to attend his granddaughter's wedding. But four days before, he was transferred to hospice care. How our family dealt with the terrible tragedy.
Browse by Day Archive
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, rebuild Lamborghini
- Trump takes charge: Sworn in as nation's 45th president
- Joy erupts as Italian rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- Former Ute lands in first round of NFL mock draft; fans react to Raiders’ Vegas move
- Man reunited with missing dog after wife dies in car crash
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- 2100 South freeway to close tonight for construction
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- S. Ogden man charged in fatal shooting says victim disrespected co-worker's sister
- Student protesters call for U. to become a sanctuary campus