09/05/2013 7:28pmWe knew that Dad's lung cancer was in its late stages, but hadn't considered that he wouldn't be able to attend his granddaughter's wedding. But four days before, he was transferred to hospice care. How our family dealt with the terrible tragedy.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed ex-wife's husband
- 50 titles leaving Netflix, 65 added in April
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Father of 5 relies on faith following death of young wife
- Felony charges for 2 who secretly filmed Planned Parenthood
- South Jordan man pleas to ammunition charge in West Valley shooting
- 2 sites in Draper announced as possible homeless resource center locations
- Why is the government searching cellphones?