09/05/2013 7:28pmWe knew that Dad's lung cancer was in its late stages, but hadn't considered that he wouldn't be able to attend his granddaughter's wedding. But four days before, he was transferred to hospice care. How our family dealt with the terrible tragedy.
Browse by Day Archive
- Feud between 2 Salt Lake police officers sparks civil lawsuit
- The best and worst states to raise children in
- 'The Shallows' may be the biggest surprise of the summer
- Death toll from floods climbs to 20
- Quiz: Can you name these cities' nicknames?
- Inmate escapes custody after dentist appointment
- Have You Seen This? Give up on your dreams
- What voters want in a VP
- Obama's plea for J.R. Smith to put a shirt on; the new most-depressing sports town in US
- Texas woman has foreign accent syndrome after jaw surgery