09/03/2013 10:28amBehind the controversial Texas abortion statute passed last week is a scientific dispute about the development of the human fetus, as some argue that the fetus perceives pain as early as 20 weeks, while others choose a much later point.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man dies after shooting, rollover in SLC
- Lost Boy survived Sudanese civil war but died alone on streets of Salt Lake City
- San Diego Border Patrol seizes $3 million
- 'SOS' in sand leads to rescue of 2 people stranded on island
- Can an app really lead to cleaner air, safer students and less bullying?
- Several wildfires burning across Utah
- Changes at Snake River dams helping Idaho sockeye salmon
- Predicting BYU football's first 6 games of 2016
- Successful transition from prison takes 'a thousand little investments,' ex-offender tells professionals
- Orem resident Dan Hemmert appointed to Utah Senate