07/03/2013 7:29pmAs parents we often want to create family traditions for our children like our parents did for us. That's not always as easy as it sounds. Here are four helpful tips I've learned while creating family traditions of my own.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 1 critically hurt after semi rear-ends slower moving car
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Missing man in Franklin County, Idaho found dead
- Reward offered for person who killed Helper dog with airgun
- Mayor: 'Heroes' died protecting women from anti-Muslim rant
- Cottonwood Heights police arrest suspect in string of armed robberies
- Dismay, anger in France at vandalism of De Gaulle's tomb
- Some women-only screenings planned for 'Wonder Woman'
- Have You Seen This? Hysterical man sets new Plinko record
- Elderly man injured after car collides with semitruck in Ogden