06/24/2013 7:34pmThe clinical nature of Cesarean sections can make moms feel like they're having an organ removed rather than bringing life into the world. Now some hospitals are doing what they can to make C-sections more family-friendly.
Browse by Day Archive
- 3 men not wearing seat belts killed in St. George rollover, UHP says
- Wandering cougar euthanized in Salt Lake City Saturday morning
- Washington County town hopes to win grant to help build its first park
- Where local athletes ended up in the NFL
- An interview with a young mother of an autistic son
- 3 in custody following I-80 traffic stop, fleeing investigation
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Thousands brave weather to protest Trump climate policies
- Spacecraft flies between Saturn and rings in historic 1st
- At 100 days in, Trump rallies backers in PA, claims 'change'