06/21/2013 7:53pmAs someone trying to be a better parent — one who considers himself to be the Prodigal Dad — it was important to educate myself on bullies and bullying, using my own personal experience and new knowledge to give my daughter a better life.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 1 critically hurt after semi rear-ends slower moving car
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Missing man in Franklin County, Idaho found dead
- Mayor: 'Heroes' died protecting women from anti-Muslim rant
- Reward offered for person who killed Helper dog with airgun
- Have You Seen This? Hysterical man sets new Plinko record
- Parents of toddler shot in Utah among those unpunished
- Some women-only screenings planned for 'Wonder Woman'
- Elderly man injured after car collides with semitruck in Ogden
- Cottonwood Heights police arrest suspect in string of armed robberies