06/20/2013 7:28pmMore than two decades after making the decision to walk away from her high-powered position on the Wall Street trading floor in exchange for ample time on the floor of her children's playroom, one mother is speaking out about how that choice impacted the course of her life — for the worse.
Browse by Day Archive
- I-80 reopens following fiery fatal crash in Parleys Canyon
- Southbound I-15 lanes closed near Lehi after multiple-car accident
- NBA Trade Deadline live coverage
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- Man admits to recording a minor showering, uploading child porn to email, deputy says
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Progress made on reducing Yellowstone bison herd
- Patrick Kinahan: Will Fredette take another shot at the NBA?
- Want the best food in the state? Travel to southeast Utah, magazine’s readers say
- Trump administration lifts transgender bathroom guidance