06/20/2013 7:28pmMore than two decades after making the decision to walk away from her high-powered position on the Wall Street trading floor in exchange for ample time on the floor of her children's playroom, one mother is speaking out about how that choice impacted the course of her life — for the worse.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: 2 women dead following apparent murder-suicide
- Police search for Utah man after 3 bodies found in Idaho
- Wednesday's Child - Siblings in foster care don't believe they'll be adopted
- Search for reported child in Jordan River ends
- Hospitality industry says Utah .05% DUI law targets wrong people, hurts tourism
- 3 bodies found near Jensen believed to be missing Vernal men
- Utah lawmakers might consider allowing higher alcohol content for beer sold in grocery stores
- Investigators obtain data recorder in US warship collision
- Fire near Brian Head doubles again; forces new evacuations
- Did Trump election influence Outdoor Retailer decision to leave Utah?