05/24/2013 8:48pmHow long can I be a stooge, really? Two, maybe three years max and then my kids will have to roll me over to push me over. I figure if they can tolerate me being a less-than-normal dad, then I can handle them thinking that they run the house.
Browse by Day Archive
- County, family reach resignation deal for Recorder Gary Ott
- Bountiful doctor arrested in child porn investigation
- Linkin Park frontman Chester Bennington dies in LA at 41
- Police: Man in critical condition after Orem shooting
- UDOT worker seriously injured in crash near Jeremy Ranch
- The Juice will be loose: O.J. Simpson granted parole
- Total solar eclipse: What you need to know
- Roy dad pleads guilty to abusing baby who tested positive for meth, THC
- Is 'Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets' worth the price of admission?
- Police: 15-year-old shoots, injures his stepsister, 13, in Garfield County