05/24/2013 8:48pmHow long can I be a stooge, really? Two, maybe three years max and then my kids will have to roll me over to push me over. I figure if they can tolerate me being a less-than-normal dad, then I can handle them thinking that they run the house.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utahns record rocky flight from Costa Rica as engine fails
- Idaho burial site contained 2 sets of child remains, sheriff says
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Was 'shaved key' used in theft of car woman saved a year to buy?
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Wrongful death lawsuit filed against Polaris over double fatal ATV accident in Moab
- New Orleans takes down white supremacist monument
- South Salt Lake man sent to prison for 2014 killing in dispute over woman
- Police: Utah road-rage driver ran Oregon couple off I-84 in Idaho rollover crash
- In Mexico, fears a new plant will kill wastewater farming