04/25/2013 8:38pmDiapers? Who needs 'em? That's the mentality of a growing group of parents who ditch the Huggies and rely instead upon cues from their baby that indicate it's time to answer the call of nature.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed ex-wife's husband
- 50 titles leaving Netflix, 65 added in April
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Crayola to retire a color; but which one will it be?
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Father of 5 relies on faith following death of young wife
- Felony charges for 2 who secretly filmed Planned Parenthood
- South Jordan man pleas to ammunition charge in West Valley shooting
- Why is the government searching cellphones?