04/18/2013 1:38pmHow can you prepare a child to face challenges? Tell them family stories, suggests some research. For those who want a way to spark conversation or further their knowledge of their family's history or culture, we compiled a list of six places in Utah you could visit to learn about your past.
Browse by Day Archive
- Crews called to large fire at apartment complex in Millcreek
- Springville coach charged with sexually abusing teen player
- Student has lived in truck for 2 years while attending college
- Target viral video raises question: What does it take to get arrested?
- With Trump on top, Romney will not attend Republican convention
- Chinese boy born with 31 fingers and toes; parents hope for surgery
- Troopers: Teacher drags 2nd-grader, throws boy over counter
- Magnitude 3.8 quake extends swarm near Utah-Arizona border
- Have You Seen This? World’s gutsiest drone pilot will make you cringe
- Expert: Signs were missed that could have avoided dog-biting incident