04/04/2013 7:33pmMy third child recently observed that having watched his oldest sister become a teenager, he didn't want his brother to suffer the same fate. I can't say that I blame him. To be clear, teenagers have tons of fabulous traits. But as long as I'm being clear, I'll be honest: they get a bad rap for good reason.
Browse by Day Archive
- Orlando shooter's widow arrested, US official says
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found
- 47-point buck from Tennessee likely a new world record
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- 5 places that bring your outdoor activities inside for the winter
- Former players recall 1996 BYU football season: was it the best ever?
- 6 myths about Utah's air quality debunked - SPONSORED
- Are bad people skills holding you back?
- Fight 'Blue Monday' with yellow — and other positivity tips
- Woman, 108, remains in assisted living home — thanks to 800 donors