04/04/2013 7:33pmMy third child recently observed that having watched his oldest sister become a teenager, he didn't want his brother to suffer the same fate. I can't say that I blame him. To be clear, teenagers have tons of fabulous traits. But as long as I'm being clear, I'll be honest: they get a bad rap for good reason.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man fatally shot by police in Ogden parking garage
- Woman dies after car hits her in intersection
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Cache County girl found in canal was shot in head, police say
- Thousands flee, freeway shut down in flooding near San Francisco
- Man dies after semitruck rolls near Tremonton
- SLC the 5th most affordable NBA location, study says
- Man dead in Roy officer-involved shooting, police confirm
- 3 killed after pickup truck rolls on I-70 near Green River
- Patrick Kinahan: Will Fredette take another shot at the NBA?