04/04/2013 7:33pmMy third child recently observed that having watched his oldest sister become a teenager, he didn't want his brother to suffer the same fate. I can't say that I blame him. To be clear, teenagers have tons of fabulous traits. But as long as I'm being clear, I'll be honest: they get a bad rap for good reason.
Browse by Day Archive
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Operations targeting car burglaries making a dent outside Jazz games
- Teen faces charges in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- Authorities: Body found in Grand Canyon believed to be missing 14-year-old
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Police arrest Bountiful man suspected of groping 3 shoppers
- Is sushi healthy?