04/04/2013 7:33pmMy third child recently observed that having watched his oldest sister become a teenager, he didn't want his brother to suffer the same fate. I can't say that I blame him. To be clear, teenagers have tons of fabulous traits. But as long as I'm being clear, I'll be honest: they get a bad rap for good reason.
Browse by Day Archive
- Salem flooding affects 100 homes
- Total solar eclipse: What you need to know
- 16-year-old from Minnesota ID'd as victim of John Wayne Gacy
- FBI looking into Ephraim police situation; ex-officer says he would have resigned, too
- At last: Man receives package more than a decade later
- Charges: Pleasant Grove man chases down, hits man after RV rental dispute
- Can apple cider vinegar help with weight loss?
- Missing Swiss couple found frozen in Alps after 75 years
- Days of '47 Rodeo settles in to new home with prayer, poem, praise
- Patrick Kinahan: How long can BYU keep Sitake?