04/04/2013 7:33pmMy third child recently observed that having watched his oldest sister become a teenager, he didn't want his brother to suffer the same fate. I can't say that I blame him. To be clear, teenagers have tons of fabulous traits. But as long as I'm being clear, I'll be honest: they get a bad rap for good reason.
Browse by Day Archive
- U. president: Beckerle to be reinstated as CEO, director
- Police: Wife's Fitbit logs steps after husband says she died
- Comcast to offer gigabit across Utah service area
- Former BYU-Idaho student pleads guilty to hiding camera in women's apartment
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Utahns record rocky flight from Costa Rica as engine fails
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Ben Anderson: Playoff magic alive for the Utah Jazz
- Idaho burial site contained 2 sets of child remains, sheriff says
- Police: Utah road-rage driver ran Oregon couple off I-84 in Idaho rollover crash