04/04/2013 7:33pmMy third child recently observed that having watched his oldest sister become a teenager, he didn't want his brother to suffer the same fate. I can't say that I blame him. To be clear, teenagers have tons of fabulous traits. But as long as I'm being clear, I'll be honest: they get a bad rap for good reason.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Humane Society representing family whose dog was ordered to die under Santaquin ordinance
- Vivint reaches $100K settlement with Wyoming after alleged violations
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- What parents should know about 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales'
- State refuses to pay Swallow's $1.5M legal bill
- 24 indicted in major meth distribution ring targeting S.L. County
- Utah woman creates smart purse with phone charger, Bluetooth connectivity
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- German kindergartens to name parents who skip vaccine advice