04/01/2013 9:02pmAs we age, our skin slows down its cell turnover rate and we start to feel bumps, dry spots and fine lines on our face. No matter what the cause, most of us just want to slow the process down. In this Mommy Medicine column: two easy, at-home facials that will do just that.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I did not want him to die that day,' says Bountiful man who killed ex-wife's husband
- 50 titles leaving Netflix, 65 added in April
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Crayola to retire a color; but which one will it be?
- Family will donate organs of deceased toddler to 8 other children
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Father of 5 relies on faith following death of young wife
- Felony charges for 2 who secretly filmed Planned Parenthood
- South Jordan man pleas to ammunition charge in West Valley shooting
- Why is the government searching cellphones?