03/29/2013 7:58pmConcern that exposing a child to too many vaccines at once could increase their risk of developing autism is unfounded, according to a new study.
Browse by Day Archive
- Risky surgery separates 10-month-old from parasitic twin
- Charges: Woman tried to have ex-husband killed for custody of kids, insurance money
- 2nd teen ordered to stand trial in shooting of 14-year-old Deserae Turner
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- HOA in Daybreak files lawsuit against homebuilders
- New ad campaign takes aim at rescinding Bears Ears National Monument
- Utah gun rights group takes aim at .05 DUI law
- 5 dead in vehicle, knife attack at British parliament
- How to order your free credit reports