03/28/2013 7:27pmThe average marrying age of American women is at an all-time high. But a new study reveals another trend: a growing number of women are becoming mothers long before they choose to say "I do."
Browse by Day Archive
- Person hit, killed by car in SLC
- Woman recalls bank robber crashing into her car
- Utah couple to donate funds for in vitro fertilization for a family
- DCFS in need of bags for children in foster care
- Erosion causes iconic Bryce Canyon hoodoo to crumble
- Police identify man, woman killed in American Fork shootings
- Man dies 8 days after attack at Ogden park
- Texas Republican elector says he won't cast ballot for Trump
- U. basketball coach reveals he had cancer removed in spring
- Aleppo girl, 7, tweets: 'Pray for us. Goodbye'