03/26/2013 8:52amThe Parents Television Council, a national group, recently conducted its own study of violence and gun-related violence on primetime network television. The results showed half of shows were violent.
Browse by Day Archive
- 95-year-old man hit in auto-pedestrian accident dies
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- NFL quarterback helps find a missing child; bad tattoo tales
- Zebra shark surprises scientists by giving birth without male
- Should children get their tonsils removed? 2 new studies weigh in
- San Diego moving companies don't want to move the Chargers to LA
- Injuries, inconsistent play may have unforeseen benefit for Jazz
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement