03/10/2013 7:34pmFor years I would get embarrassed, sometimes humiliated, when my kids would have those unfortunate accidents in public places — you know what I'm talking about. After a recent incident at the store with my youngest, I had a different reaction — I laughed.
Browse by Day Archive
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- Customer called 'fatty' on receipt, restaurant owner reacts
- Woman surrenders after SWAT standoff in Roy; home catches on fire
- Meet the latest police tool, Utah's first 'porn dog'
- After ad, dad interviews potential wives for 48-year-old son from SLC
- Park City headphone company Skullcandy purchased for $177M
- Surveillance video captures daylight theft at Provo towing company
- Why everyone is cracking down on Airbnb
- Trial ordered for politician accused of impersonating LDS general authority
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' expected to draw 600K spectators