03/01/2013 7:39pmMy wife wants to buy a gun, and I am inclined to stay out of her way. But honestly, just thinking about having a gun in the house makes me sweat bullets — especially after an incident involving my 3-year-old son and a rifle bigger than he was.
Browse by Day Archive
- Tooele coach resigns amid 'inappropriate communication' investigation
- Trump takes charge, signs 1st executive order as assertive but untested 45th US president
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, customize Lamborghini
- Hatch serves as designated survivor at Trump's inauguration
- 3-week-old giraffe at Hogle Zoo dies
- Driver in violent, fatal crash on State Street charged with murder
- Fires, bricks mark daylong assault on inaugural festivities
- What parents should know about 'Split'
- 'Miracle underway': Rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- Man presumed drowned after boat found in Daggett County marina