02/17/2013 7:57pmOn March 11, 2012, Rachel and Jason Warner, not knowing how long they would be gone, kissed their four older children goodbye. The two parents, along with their 4-day-old son, Ryker, boarded an air helicopter to make the 2,000 mile journey from Salt Lake City to Boston in an effort to save their baby boy's life.
Browse by Day Archive
- Motorcyclist dead after Midvale crash
- UK parents halt court battle over their sick baby Charlie
- 2 killed in head-on collision in Duchesne County
- Utah restaurant stomps coastal competition, takes home 'World's Best Lobster Roll' award
- Where to watch fireworks in Utah for July 24
- Colorado father arrested in connection with 2012 killing of 13-year-old son
- Have You Seen This? Video proof that locust plagues are real
- Coach Kim: Is selfishness the problem in your relationship?
- Ogden man who charmed friends out of $1.2M headed to prison
- Woman in serious condition after South Salt Lake shooting