01/28/2013 9:22pmWhile medical standards in the United States have long been based around the philosophies of Western medicine, many people are relying more on Eastern medical practices. One popular eastern treatment is the use of essential oils, but are they safe?
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman killed in West Jordan crash on Redwood Road
- Teen charged as adult with murdering 2 in suicidal crash
- Dickey's files federal lawsuit in 'toxic tea' incident
- Wolverine found in Utah for 1st time since 1974
- Man killed by bear experienced in dangers of the wilderness
- 4th of July fireworks shows in Utah
- 3 escape serious injuries in Farmington Canyon plane crash
- Poll: Do you speak like a Utahn?
- Attorney general wishes she hadn't met with Bill Clinton
- Mitt Romney: My family still wants me to run for president