12/20/2012 11:40amAutism is a disease that even veteran physicians sometimes have a hard time diagnosing in a process that sometimes takes hours of observation and thoughtful cataloguing of behaviors and symptoms. But what if it was as easy as taking a blood sample?
Browse by Day Archive
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of victory over Jonathan Johnson 'stunning'
- Man missing under 'very suspicious' circumstances in southern Utah, police say
- LIVE: Utah primary election results
- Largest landslide in the world rocked ancient Utah, researchers say
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- Woman who hit Layton High teen in crosswalk sentenced to home confinement
- 2 airlifted for 'significant' burns, 3 houseboats destroyed in Lake Powell fire
- Father, son charged with murder in killing of UTA worker
- EU to Britain: No access to single market without migration
- Layton woman warns of fireworks danger after nearly losing an eye