12/20/2012 11:40amAutism is a disease that even veteran physicians sometimes have a hard time diagnosing in a process that sometimes takes hours of observation and thoughtful cataloguing of behaviors and symptoms. But what if it was as easy as taking a blood sample?
Browse by Day Archive
- Stranger pays $84 gas bill, inspires 'pay it forward' movement
- USC football player accused of rape appears in Utah court
- US: Wells Fargo illegally repossessed 413 military members' cars
- Heckler gets challenge from European team at Ryder Cup, sinks putt for $100
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Poll: Which is Utah’s favorite cereal?
- Special General Conference programming for KSL TV
- Salesforce pushes regulators to block Microsoft's LinkedIn deal
- Local mermaid group brings magic to the community
- Top US officials working to release Utah man from Venezuelan prison