12/20/2012 11:40amAutism is a disease that even veteran physicians sometimes have a hard time diagnosing in a process that sometimes takes hours of observation and thoughtful cataloguing of behaviors and symptoms. But what if it was as easy as taking a blood sample?
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID pregnant woman killed in collision with FrontRunner
- What Houston endorsements say about BYU’s Big 12 odds
- Police identify man killed in Midvale, investigation continues
- Do video games lead to violence?
- Former high school basketball standout gunned down
- Man arrested in connection with Cedar City fatal shooting
- Man charged with murder of UTA worker found dead in Davis County Jail cell
- Letter foretold Japan rampage that killed 19 disabled people
- The most famous musician from each state
- Man shot dead in Midvale; alleged shooter in custody