12/20/2012 11:40amAutism is a disease that even veteran physicians sometimes have a hard time diagnosing in a process that sometimes takes hours of observation and thoughtful cataloguing of behaviors and symptoms. But what if it was as easy as taking a blood sample?
Browse by Day Archive
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Police ID man killed in Vernal crash
- Skyline senior to be punished for motorcycle prank
- UTA to briefly halt buses, trains in honor of slain worker
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Mother's struggle reaching 911 highlights emergency response problems
- Man accused of murdering wife to be released from jail
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Most racist ad ever? Outrage over Chinese detergent commercial